You want to fully devote yourself to learning French and you are not a complete beginner *.
Whether your objective is professional or personal, the point is to optimise your time by progressing quickly and efficiently. Intensive courses combined with immersion are the ideal formula for you.
We have been teaching French to foreigners of all nationalities and cultures for more than 15 years. The French language is complex and can be scary at first, which is why our goal is also to demythify the language in order to make it accessible to everyone. During our teaching years, we have developed techniques and strategies adapted to each level and profile.
- Tailor-made courses with professional and experienced teachers
- Small groups of levels of maximum 4 participants or individual lessons.
- A personalised assessment and diagnostic for a learning based on the participant’s needs, profile, level and objectives, at the pace of his progress
- An active teaching based on interaction : communicative and participative approach
- Fast and durable results
- Trainings integrating intercultural exchanges
- A permanent assessment of progress in order to always adapt to the trainee’s active and real-time knowledge
- Follow-up procedures for the teacher and the participant in order to follow, understand and be an actor in the progress throughout the training
- An educational report at the end of the training with advice to continue the learning.
- A Provence Immersion Certificate
- An oral and/or written expression with the introduction and the systematisation of grammatical strutures and various communication ressources.
- A vocabulary adapted to the needs.
- A phonetic correction (rhythm, intonation and sounds), essential element to understand and be understood.
- An oral and/or written comprehension with different communication medias (articles, videos, audio messages, …).
- Oral practical situations created according to the participant’s reality, needs and objectives.
- Bright Test (if training via CPF ).
Whether you choose a private or group programme in the morning, each formula has its advantages. If you are on your own, you will work more specifically on your personal needs. If you are in a group, you will benefit from exchanges with other participants.
- Developing grammatical and communication skills of French and / or reinforcing the knowledge.
- Improving oral communication and / or written expression.
- Acquiring and expanding the vocabulary of daily and / or professional life.
- Being more independent, gaining confidence and expressing yourself more easily.
- Discussing effectively with its interlocutors.
- Implementing listening strategies in order to be able to better understand a message.
- Preparing the Bright Test (if training via CPF).
The expected results
- Be more independent, better communicate in French and thus better understand your professional and personal environment.
- Express yourself with more ease and gain in self-confidence.
- To be able to put in place listening strategies in order to better understand a message.
- Have acquired new grammatical and communication skills.
- Obtain a better score on the Bright test (if training via CPF).
The technical means and educational resources
The lessons will be given face to face.
The training will be provided either by Valentine or Marjorie, teachers for adults of French as a Foreign Language with more than 15 years of experience.
At the start of the training, your teacher will give you everything you need to start the courses : a binder, some paper and a pen then, throughout your training, she will put tools and teaching ressources at your disposal.
A welcome booklet containing the progress of your training, your schedule and other practical information relating to your courses will be given to you by Provence Immersion before the latter or at the latest on the first day.
For technical assistance / interaction needs, you can contact your teacher who will answer you within 24 hours (excluding weekends) by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission terms & prerequisites
To follow our programme “L’Intensif”, the A1 level (according to the CECFRL, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is required.
Beside it : Motivation above all !
The training flow & locations
Our “LIntensif” programme takes place all thought the year from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.pm at one of our partner’s place.
The “Débutant Complet” is a one-week programme only. At the end of it, you will be able to integrate another of our programmes.
An experienced teacher will also be at your side during lunches and breaks to accompany you and help you communicate all in French of course ! Little reminder, immersion is one of the keys to success. It’s also an opportunity to exchange and share good times.
We undertake to respect an average implementation period of one month calculated from the date of signature of the estimate.
To subscribe, contact-us !
To contact us
For any questions and / or registration, contact us:
by email at email@example.com, by phone at 06 44 26 25 95 / 06 10 62 63 97 or via the site.
Good to know !
You can also start learning before participating in our programmes. We offer Skype lessons and we will be happy to make a first contact online. This can allow you to “test the water” and relax before considering total immersion.
« Learning effectively with pleasure in a cheerful atmosphere ! »
All our trainings are certifying, eligibles for CPF and available at :
We do our best to make our training courses accessible to people with disabilities.
In order to establish the adapted procedures needed, please contact us before any registration.