As a leader, you notice that your team needs a refresher in French
As a personnal need, you want to improve your writing skills
We offer you to work on spelling and syntax in
Nowadays with the Internet, websites and e-mails, internal and external written communication is a full part of our daily business. A bad written expression can devalue a job, be a source of misunderstandings with customers or partners and ultimately tarnish the image of your business. Writing difficulties can also create complexes, stigmatise or even be an obstacle to a career. A good command of French is therefore essential to transmit a clear and effective message and optimise the written communication. It allows everyone to gain confidence, to blossom and to be more efficient. It is a guarantee of seriousness, quality, credibility and an important issue for the image of the company.
We have been working for more than 15 years with an audience of professionals from large companies or international institutions. Whatever the level or the branch of activity, we will be able to perfectly meet the needs of each learner and adapt our techniques and strategies to their profile.
Provence Immersion offers different programmes :
In company individual or group courses
In intensive seminars of 2, 3 or 5 days in private or group courses
Face-to-faceprivate & group courses
Individual courses viaSkype
- Tailor-made courses with professional and experienced teachers
- Small groups of levels of maximum 4 participants or individual lessons.
- A personalised assessment and diagnosis for a learning based on the participant’s needs, profile, level and objectives, at the pace of his progress
- A participative method, written exercise sessions (according to the specific participant’s needs in gammar and in syntax), practical situations through daily writings (e-mails, memos, letters, reports…) and oral sessions (activities, explainations of rules, reasoning, advice…)
- Fast and durable results
- A permanent assessment of progress in order to always adapt to the trainee’s active and real-time knowledge
- Follow-up procedures for the teacher and the participant in order to follow, understand and be an actor in the progress throughout the training
- An educational report at the end of your training with advice to continue your learning.
- A Provence Immersion Certificate
- Review and / or strengthen the fundamentals of written communication (basic rules of grammar and syntax)
- Built grammatically correct sentences taking into account lexical and grammatical homophones, agreements, gender of names, logical connectors, place of words
- Conjugate verbs correctly respecting the conjugation tenses and modes
- Use the appropriate language register for the writing situations
- Implement effective tools to facilitate writing
- Certification Le Robert (if training via CPF )
- Improving the quality of the professional writing and thus optimise written communication both internally and externally
- Developing fluency and skills by working on the rules of spelling, grammar and syntax
- Being more operational and efficient in the daily work
- Gaining confidence and credibility in professional writings
- Preparing for Certification Le Robert (if training via CPF)
The expected results
- Confidence in writing skills.
- Gain credibility in professional writings
- Have reinforced the fundamentals of written communication.
- Be more operational and efficient in the daily work.
- Obtain a better score in the Le Robert Certification (if training via CPF)
The technical means and educational resources
The lessons will be given face to face or via Skype.
The training will be provided either by Valentine or Marjorie, teachers for adults of French as a Foreign Language with more than 15 years of experience and Le Robert Certified.
At the start of the training, your teacher will give you everything you need to start the courses : a binder, some paper and a pen then, throughout your training, she will put tools and teaching ressources at your disposal.
A welcome booklet containing the progress of your training, your schedule and other practical information relating to your courses will be given to you by Provence Immersion before the latter or at the latest on the first day.
If the training takes place via Skype and / or if you take a certification, you must be equipped with a pen, some paper and a computer with webcam and microphone (speakers and headphones), a internet connection as well as a Skype account. You will need to use the Chrome browser or the Firefox browser.
For technical assistance / interaction needs, you can contact your teacher who will answer you within 24 hours (excluding weekends) by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission terms & prerequisites
It is necessary to know how to read and write to take these courses and programmes. Beside it : Motivation above all !
The training flow & locations
All our courses and programmes take place all through the year, in company, at one of our partner’s place or via Skype, Monday to Friday, during the day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and in the evening from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We undertake to respect an average implementation period of one month calculated from the date of signature of the estimate.
To subscribe, contact-us !
To contact us
For any questions and / or registration, contact us:
by email at email@example.com, by phone at 06 44 26 25 95 / 06 10 62 63 97 or via the site.
« Learning effectively with pleasure in a cheerful atmosphere ! »
All our trainings are certifying, eligibles for CPF and available at :
We do our best to make our training courses accessible to people with disabilities.
In order to establish the adapted procedures needed, please contact us before any registration.