As a leader, you notice that your team needs a refresher in French
As a personnal need, you want to improve your writing skills
We offer you to work on spelling and syntax in
Nowadays with the Internet, websites and e-mails, internal and external written communication is a full part of our daily business. A bad written expression can devalue a job, be a source of misunderstandings with customers or partners and ultimately tarnish the image of your business. Writing difficulties can also create complexes, stigmatise or even be an obstacle to a career. A good command of French is therefore essential to transmit a clear and effective message and optimise the written communication. It allows everyone to gain confidence, to blossom and to be more efficient. It is a guarantee of seriousness, quality, credibility and an important issue for the image of the company.
We have been working for more than 15 years with an audience of professionals from large companies or international institutions. Whatever the level or the branch of activity, we will be able to perfectly meet the needs of each learner and adapt our techniques and strategies to their profile.
Provence Immersion offers different programmes :
In company individual or group courses
In intensive seminars of 2, 3 or 5 days in private or group courses
Face-to-face private & group courses
Individual courses via Skype
- Tailor-made courses with professional and experienced teachers
- A personalised assessment and diagnosis for a learning based on the participant’s needs, profile, level and objectives, at the pace of his progress
- A participative method, written exercise sessions (according to the specific participant‘s needs in gammar and in syntax), practical situations through daily writings (e-mails, memos, letters, reports…) and oral sessions (activities, explainations of rules, reasoning, advice…)
- Fast and durable results
- An educational report at the end of your training with advice to continue your learning.
- Review and / or strengthen the fundamentals of written communication (basic rules of grammar and syntax)
- Built grammatically correct sentences taking into account lexical and grammatical homophones, agreements, gender of names, logical connectors, place of words
- Conjugate verbs correctly respecting the conjugation tenses and modes
- Use the appropriate language register for the writing situations
- Implement effective tools to facilitate writing
- Certification Le Robert (if training via CPF )
- Improving the quality of the professional writing and thus optimise written communication both internally and externally
- Developing fluency and skills by working on the rules of spelling, grammar and syntax
- Being more operational and efficient in the daily work
- Gaining confidence and credibility in professional writings
- Preparing for Certification Le Robert (if training via CPF)
The expected results
- Confidence in writing skills.
- Gain credibility in professional writings
- Have reinforced the fundamentals of written communication.
- Be more operational and efficient in the daily work.
- Obtain a better score in the Le Robert Certification (if training via CPF)
The admission terms & prerequisites
No prerequisites needed to take these courses and programmes. Motivation above all !
The training locations
Our courses and programmes can be led in company, at one of our partner’s place or via Skype.
« Learning effectively with pleasure in a cheerful atmosphere ! »
All our trainings are certifying, eligibles for CPF and available at :
We do our best to make our training courses accessible to people with disabilities.
In order to establish the adapted procedures needed, please contact us before any registration.