Are you stuck when it comes to speak English ?
Are you frustrated with not understanding enough ?
Do you need English to grow professionally ?
Do you want to be able to interact in English in different social and / or professional situations ?
Manager, in charge of training
You want to develop the English skills of your team.
Provence Immersion has tailor-made solutions !
We have the know-how and a team of professionals who will do his best to allow you to reach your goals. Whatever your level or the branch you work in, our experienced teachers will be able to perfectly meet your needs.
Provence Immersion offers different programmes :
In company individual or group courses
In intensive seminars of 2, 3 or 5 days in private or group courses
Face-to-face private & group courses
Individual courses via Skype
- Tailor-made courses with professional and experienced teachers
- Small groups of levels of maximum 4 participants or individual lessons.
- A personalised assessment and diagnostic for a learning based on the participant’s needs, profile, level and objectives, at the pace of his progress
- An active teaching based on interaction : communicative and participative approach
- Fast and durable results
- Trainings integrating intercultural exchanges
- A permanent assessment of progress in order to always adapt to the trainee’s active and real-time knowledge
- Follow-up procedures for the teacher and the participant in order to follow, understand and be an actor in the progress throughout the training
- An educational report at the end of the training with advice to continue the learning.
- A Provence Immersion Certificate
- An oral and/or written expression with the introduction and the systematisation of grammatical strutures and various communication ressources.
- A vocabulary adapted to the needs.
- A phonetic correction (rhythm, intonation and sounds), essential element to understand and be understood.
- An oral and/or written comprehension with different communication medias (articles, videos, audio messages, …).
- Oral practical situations created according to the participant’s reality, needs and objectives.
- Bright Test (if training via CPF ).
- Developing grammatical and communication skills of English and / or reinforcing the knowledge.
- Improving oral communication and / or written expression.
- Acquiring and expanding the vocabulary of daily and / or professional life.
- Being more independent, gaining confidence and expressing yourself more easily.
- Discussing effectively with its interlocutors.
- Implementing listening strategies in order to be able to better understand a message.
- Preparing the Bright Test (if training via CPF).
The expected results
- Be more independent, better communicate in English and thus better understand your professional and personal environment.
- Express yourself with more ease and gain in self-confidence.
- To be able to put in place listening strategies in order to better understand a message.
- Have acquired new grammatical and communication skills.
- Obtain a better score on the Bright test (if training via CPF)..
The technical means and educational resources
The lessons will be given face to face or via Skype.
The training will be provided by an experimented english teacher for adults duly selected by Provence Immersion.
At the start of the training, your teacher will give you everything you need to start the courses : a binder, some paper and a pen then, throughout your training, she will put tools and teaching ressources at your disposal.
A welcome booklet containing the progress of your training, your schedule and other practical information relating to your courses will be given to you by Provence Immersion before the latter or at the latest on the first day.
If the training takes place via Skype and / or if you take a certification, you must be equipped with a pen, some paper and a computer with webcam and microphone (speakers and headphones), a internet connection as well as a Skype account. You will need to use the Chrome browser or the Firefox browser.
For technical assistance / interaction needs, you can contact your teacher who will answer you within 24 hours (excluding weekends) by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission terms & prerequisites
No prerequisites needed to take these courses and programmes. Motivation above all !
The training flow & locations
All our courses and programmes take place all through the year, in company, at one of our partner’s place or via Skype, Monday to Friday, during the day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and in the evening from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We undertake to respect an average implementation period of one month calculated from the date of signature of the estimate.
To subscribe, contact-us !
To contact us
For any questions and / or registration, contact us:
by email at email@example.com, by phone at 06 44 26 25 95 / 06 10 62 63 97 or via the site.
« Learning effectively with pleasure in a cheerful atmosphere ! »
All our trainings are certifying, eligibles for CPF and available at :
We do our best to make our training courses accessible to people with disabilities.
In order to establish the adapted procedures needed, please contact us before any registration.